mercredi 8 juin 2011

Make-Up Products Discovery

A few of my new favorites make-up products:

• Terracotta Light - Guerlain. Such a great bronzing powder for the summer. Since I didn't get to go to the beach yet and I have been working a lot, I still have my pale winter skin. This bronzing powder is perfect, so light and you don't look muddy. Sometimes bronzing powder can do that, if you put on too much or if they are too dark for your skin tone. This one is great for pale skin and it gives you a great glow.

• Tart Deco - Essie. Great peachy-orange color. It's very colorful, but still soft.

• Hypnose - Lancôme. Best mascara ever. Not much more too say. Makes your lashes so long !

• Sugar Daddy - Essie. Baby pink color, very sweet, and I love the name of this nailpolish : ) I can literally wear this color everyday, so easy.

• Blush - Benefit. Great blush, also for summer, because it's a pretty strong color. If you just put a little bit on your cheeks, it's really gorgeous. But not too much !

• Particulière - Chanel. Really modern and chic. I am obsessed with this color.

• High Beam - Benefit. This is my newest find, amaziiing product, I use it every single day. It's an highlighter, you just put it on the top of your cheeks and under your eyebrows and it just makes you glow! Benefit is such a great brand, they have all kinds of products to make your skin look glowy and healthy.

• Limited addiction - Essie. I love dark red nailpolish, so chic and rock & roll.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire