mercredi 8 juin 2011

I die for her apartment.







The girl is gorgeous and her home is so perfect. It must be hard to be so awesome all the time. Imagine being a model in a gorgeous home ? Jeez. It must be so stress-free and cool. You must be so relax.
I spend most of my time running around like a crazy psycho, trying to get everything done, complaining because I'm sooo not organized, messy, and nothing is ever perfect. I wish I had her hooome. That would be a good start to be a little more relaxed and chill.

Her living-room is amazing, love the neon chairs that put a really good splash of color in the room. The picture behind the couch is gorgeous, I love black and white painting, such a nice statement.
Her front door is really cool. Maybe the door is a little too grungy for my taste, I wouldn't have put a door like that in my place, but I like the idea of the stickers on it.
The lights hanging from the ceiling are a really good idea.
It gives you soo many great ideas to spice your place a little bit.

1 commentaire:

  1. c'est aussi ma chambre de rêve, décoré Nice, je deviens fan de designer. S'il vous plaît partager plus de ce genre.
    Thesis Writing

    RépondreSupprimer