mercredi 8 juin 2011

New trends 2011.






When it comes to fashion, I could talk about it for hours. I am obsessed with designers, fashion shows. I choose some of my favorite fashion trends that I saw on the runways, most of them are from the SS 2011, but the first one is from fall 2011.
First one, Burberry Prosum.
These trench coats are amazing, and paired up with these shoes, it's a perfect equation.
I love the idea of a trench coat, it's a piece that you'll wear forever, and you can totally accessorize it with so many things, it's not just a typical jacket that you need on top of your clothes. I think a trench coat looks good on everyone, it gives you this classy look that everyone needs once in a while.

• The second look, is from Balmain, SS 2011.
Who doesn't love Balmain right now? Such a hot designer and trend setter. This look is classic Balmain, leather pants, great jacket, black pumps. I love it, very grungy, very rock'n'roll. Definitely the opposite of the trench coat, but who said it has to be one or the other? It's fashion, everybody can mix everything up, who cares. That is what is so fun about fashion. You can have your cake and eat it too.

• Third look, Isabel Marant.
Oh Isabel. Love her clothes. It's so much wearable I think. It's simple, classic, but at the same time, so sophisticated. The pants are gorgeous, I love the shoes. And the sweater is beautiful, great color and fabric. Looks really comfy. Her clothes are so amazing, and everyone can pull them off. Sometimes, when you look at a Louis Vuitton or John Galliano show, the clothes are amazing, but it's hard to try to incorporate them into you're personal style and trend! But Isabel Marant makes fashionable clothes and everybody can wear them, with great shoes and accessories.

• The last two are from Philip Lim 3.1, from SS 2011.
These looks are amazing! I'm really into beige and nude colors this summer, so this looks are perfect. The asymmetrical skirt is a great twist on a pencil skirt. You can wear this skirt with a simple top and you don't need more! The skirt says it all. The blue shorts are a great pop of color and they are perfect with the nude sweater. These silhouettes are flawless.

1 commentaire:

  1. The last one is my favourite, so preppy too

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer